Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Shining Moment Challenge & Idol


After the mini-album we were asked to prepare for the next challenge entitled My shining Moment. Thanks to Ella Go, for helping me print my wedding picture into BW. I actually finished the challenged in a flash, and I did use the requirement of using 2 Ki Memories PPS,but unluckily I did not bag any prize even on the raffle. Huhuhu. Honestly luhaan akong umuwi, ganun pa man masaya me kasi I met Diane M. and Ella Go, I missed Zabeth. actually these are the few people I would chat a lot and help me a lot and somehow help me how to get by in the E-group, but of course not to mentioned the Divas in the likes of Ria, Pia, Iris, Liza, Joanne and Mia- I all met them. These are the few people who would always open to help me out for some of my too elementary questions hehehe- thank you guys! I admire you from a far as in-nahihiya lng me to approach you kasi you guys are already have created names on this hobby.


Here's the LO I made for the Shining Moment Challenge- kasawa nga lang kasi for the past few weeks Ive created 4 different LO of Me -hehehe.


No comments: