Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The announcement for the Idol

After all the challenges winner were called and some more raffle prizes that I did not get a chance to be called- the idol finalist were called up, one by one. I cant imagined the mix emotions and feelings with these ladies got, but with all the LO's they've created and being in the finals- panalo na sila.

Well when the 1st six was called my hubby was already around the corner, I was quite sad when Diane was included on the first six, they were eliminated. But again, Im still happy for her. Then another 3 were called and I saw Cabbie already and Au as well, and of course Tin ( I dont quite know her but her acrylic LO was amazing with that shadow picture of her)!

My hubby miscalled already, a time for me to go, but looking at the 3 whom were called and my bet was there, sabi ko panalo na si Cabbie. I missed the announcement and her speech. Congratulations, you deserve it and knowing it yesterday lang parang nanalo na rin ako hehehe.

Kasi elimination palang ng 30 bet ko na siya eh.

Im happy to be there and I enjoy it a lot. I hope makasali me next time sa idol at makagawa rin me ng amazing LO's like them.

Congratulations to all the winners and to the ladies behind this successful event, you know who are Kudos to all of you- till next Scrapfest!

1 comment:

Diane said...

ohhh... you are so sweet Me-Anne! Thank you so much for this post. Hindi naman ako na-sad na di ako nakasali man lang sa top6 eh. Ok lang ako. I enjoyed the event sobra! Sorry pala for not approaching you ha? Busy talaga ang lola mo! Di na tau nagka usap ng matagal. Yaan mo next time chika na tau to the max.