Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Part 2 on My 1st Scrapfest






Here's the 2nd part of my experience in attending scrapfest and making the mini-album. I actually appreciated Liza B. in helping me how to use the crop-a-dile, I was so excited that I used it here. what nice about this one, my husband wont hear me anymore in may pagpopokpok heheehe. Thanks Liza!


Here's the last few pages, I did the doodling here and the last one just to give highlight to the final page. This is actually an entry to Delmonte Challenge, I did not do much, coz I was doing the mini-album on a per page basis, I cant cope up with the time pressure they gave, but I enjoy it after this is my take home prize naman eh. I already got an inspiration to have this mini-album as my Christmas gift to my Accounting Staff, I actually asked them to give me their best 5 photos for this project. Thanks Scrappin Mom for the inspiration.


So here it goes:


No comments: