Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm blessed

Yesterday I'm so happy and feel so blessed with all the things that unfolds before me at the start of my day. Later I will write here what was it, the next was actually the best- I was a victim of this modus-operandi of lossing ones wallet and using my credit cards fraudulently, last June 20, 2007. I appealed and submitted complains to those banks and yesterday one of those bank called me up- and they told me they will be happy to reverse the transactions including the late and finance charges. Though this particular card - the thief spent only P3,360 worth of wine - kaya maliit lang, nonetheless, its still a blessing! Im still awaiting for the other one, this Oct. 24 the amount that was used was to the tune of P22,499.75-positively I believe- it will turnout to my advantage since theres already a precursor to that effect. The last one was an addition for an extra-income for me - yeheey - I was asked for a retainer basis to handle their books of accounts (I'm a CPA by profession), gladly even if the offer was quite small compared to what I used to ask- I said yes -okay na rin to-pang tustos sa addictions ko LOL! So that simple blessings I got yesterday really made my day, kahit medyo nasabon me during our Executive Meeting with the BOSS- hehehe- I dont mind at all- coz I'm Bless!

It's nice to feel and be thankful to whatever blessing we have- just to share you this text I just received this morning:

1. Ants never sleep;
2. Pigs cant raise their heads to look at the sky;
3. Butterflies only live for seven days!

See, you have 3 more reasons to be thankful for today. Being something always has its ups and downs. Just remember, while your complainig about your situation, someone maybe wishing he/she was in your place. So be thankful and count your blessings.

Good day! Thanks for your time!

No comments: