Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My 1st Scrapfest Oct.6, 2007








I was all excited to attend my very first Scrapfestival, my husband actually brought me there after we had our daily Saturday routine of going to the market and buy our 2 weeklong food. I actually came in late because of that, hehehe. I saw Cabbie and Mia and 2 girls I dont know yet. I think Cabbie recognized me already but I'm quite shy seeing somebody I looked up to very much. She's one of my bet on the Scrappin Mom Idol.




I was assigned on table no. 45 and I was actually seated beside Mel and Pearl and a lady whom Ms. Marian King would approached (Ms. Marian was seated accross our table). We were actually asked to do a "thank you card" and a challenged after that-kaya lng di me nakagawa because I was so engrossed doing the mini-album.




The good thing about this album was the divas (pahiram ng word Ella ha) taught us some techniques on a per page of the mini-book, which I found very exciting. However, I would wish sana they could have it long enough for us Newbies to understand better. Pearl who was with me opted not to do it, she do shop a lot and look around a lot. I like her because she was so generous in giving compliments hehehe di nya alam bago lang rin ako hehehe.




Here's the mini-album which I actually finished at home last Sunday!
to be continued on the next posting!






1 comment:

Ella Go said...

me-anne..love your mini album..
ako di pa tapos yung sa kin.
hehehe.

Nice work!!!