Saturday, November 3, 2007

November 1-2 Layouts Created






This is not actually related to the date itself, but actually, I was able to create 5 LOs' for 2 days. I actually start cutting, matting and adhering my stuff in the office last Nov. 1- yes we have worked last Nov. 1 (weird noh). That's the catch if you're working in a internationally owned company-they dont understand our traditions and all that. Not to mention that I really need to be in the office being the head of our Accounting Dept- with all these thing I need to check and approve before we finally take off for the Holiday.

We'll got this 5 Layouts created in the office-half baked nga lng- then I rush to Memorial Cemetery in NLEX where my father in law was buried. I actually commuted and forgot to bring my cellphone so I really dont know how will my husband would pick up at Malinta Exit. I actually used my charm and borrowed a cp to text him (hehehe) yes, to a stranger good thing there was a good samaritan who handed me his cp without a fee.

Anyways, dami kwento noh ito na po yung layouts ko:


Thank you for looking!

No comments: