Monday, November 19, 2007

I was tagged


I aspire to be the winner always to my husband and my children's hearts. I want them to realize that they are always number 1 on my heart and that's enough reward for me.

I will tag Candy, Roxanne and Joy!


Well, I was tagged and it is as if asking me "kumusta ka na? or how are you?" Well, to give you random feelings about what I feel now, here it is:

1) I feel down coz may LQ kami ni husband;
2) The Big Boss was so angry last exec meeting- that I was reprimanded in front of other managers- this was my very first time;
3) I feel bad coz my wallet is now aching and my credit cards is blowing up and there's still a lot of scrapbooking stuff to purchase and book of S. Theresa of Calcutta to buy....waaaaaaaaah
4) My inbox piled up, I dont have time to use PC last weeken-actually my husband was on the PC all the time grrrrrrrrrr
5) My journal notebook is not updated
6) We werent able to hear the Mass yesteday and I felt terribly guilty about it; and
7) Im too clumsy when I submitted my RK entry - I forgot to attached the layout-waaaaaaaaah " ang tanga tanga ko."

But I'm happy naman, because I have so many things to thank for, if I would count my blessings using the alphabeth, it would then be:

Im blessed because Im
A- alive
B- beautiful (at least in my husband's and daughters' eyes)
C-concern with my health and my family's well being
D-delighted with life's beauty and with growing friends and this hobby
E-excited about learning and creating layouts
F-funny and can make other's laugh
G-guided by God and never leave me down even I feel unworthy most of the times
H-happy and I choose to be happy even if things are not doing well
I-in love with my husband, my children, in everything including scrapbooking
J-joyful because Christmas is around the corner
K-keeping my wallet guarded-kasi shopping time na naman
L-loving person
M-mother of two darling daughters
N-not fun of dirty stuff
O-overjoyed because God never stop blessing me day in and day out
P-perpetuated to do more layouts and learn more creative techniques like those people i idolize
Q-quick to give greetings and congratulations to those who are being bless most of the times
R-regarded by God's providence everyday
S-self-reliant because of my background-I was able to go through life even if mahirap
T-talented daw ako hehehe (I'm a stage actress btw)
U-understanding ang asawa ko
V-vulnerable when my daughters are sick and the Lord is my ever ready Doctor around
W-worried about my life and how I regard myself before others and before God
Z-zealous about anything that I have interest in.

Thanks Cabbie for tagging me, I actually enjoy it and help me realize I have so many things to be thankful for.

No comments: