Monday, November 12, 2007

I finally attended the Mini-EB




Last Friday, I was finally been able to attend the Mini-EB at Nita Ang's place, you know what, it was not difficult to adjust since there were so many close encounters already made through email and blog hopping. But it was a night, rather an early dawn well-spent because the ladies were all nice and accomodating. Au was so bubbly,tama nga sila di sya madamot mag share ng alam nya as to the many how to's and what's new in the scrapbooking industry. Nita was so warmth too, to make me and my husband feel at home as in. Lalo na si Allain who kept my husband's company and by the way I look at it, my husband too did enjoy. Cabbie really was scrap addict hehehe kasi while we were discussing things she was busy doing her layout for Scrappin Mom's- o diba as in professional at diligent sya on her obligations. Mitch was the prim and proper in the group, she was so gracious that at first I really though she's single, only when I saw the gallery of Visual Creations and realized she's a mother too. Lee was late to arrive and she was gracious enough to attend even though there's the temptation for her not to show up-hehehe of course scrapbook stuff of her just arrived- ako man on her shoes would think twice. hehehe.


Well, I did enjoy even a lot, I thought it was scrap-talk-eat and scrap, so i brought a 80% of my stuff-hehehe but it wasnt-but no regret because I really enjoyed it and I was able to learn from them and see their works and hear their thoughts in person.


You know, these people are really wonderful and what's good about it is they are willing to share what they know without even asking and also help us.


My husband somehow understand why they are people like us who love this hobby so much, he was actually touched by reading and browsing over Nita's work and he understand somehow why they are people so passionate about this hobby.


Sabi nga ni Maricel on her long time commercial- Mauulit to...malimit.


Thanks ladies for accomodating and welcoming me.

2 comments:

Ella Go said...

inggit ako. hahaha.

cabbie lopez said...

hi me-anne.. great to have you around!!!! halata ba addict? or kelangan lang kasi tapusin mga assignments e hhahhahha. see u soon again!
ella, join ka na rin.