Friday, November 9, 2007

Dianne and Ella Tagged Me

I actually dont have an idea how it works, but for long Diane have tagged me and soon Ella does too. Today I decided to drool over those names I included in my blog and randomly read about their thoughts and I came across Cabbie's thoughts on tagging and I copied the instructions below.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! (Copied from Cabbie's Blog)

Now its my turn:

7 Random habits/facts about me:

1-I would skip breakfast and lunch just to scrapbook in the office
2-I would wake up during wee hours in the morning to browse in the internet
3-I love my daughters and my husband more than anything in this world
4-I'm a hoarder of scrapbook stuff until my wallet cries and my credit card becomes loaded
5-I'm a tea drinker I could finished 2 Teapots in one sitting next to coffee
6-I have established personal relationship with Jesus but I still have so many things to prove to Him and to make amend specially
7-I love to cook but dont have time to do so.


A-Accountant by profession
B-believer
C-computer bummer (need to learn a lot specialy photoshop and the likes)
D-dont know how to drive yet but soon I will
E-excited to learn and gain new friends in the scrapbook world
F-friendly and a good friend too
G-gracious I supposed daw ako (hehehe)
H-hoarder (yan totoo yan) and my husband hates it
I-internet addict cant live without browsing in a day
J-jolly and joker at times andJuday and John Loid diehard fan
K-keen observer (I have too Im and Accountant by profession)
L-laughing out loud actually I always have a good laugh mababaw lang po kasi ako
M-mother of two children
N-never nags my husband coz he dont give me a headache naman
O-overly protective specially to my children (I think all mother is like that!)
P-people pleaser ( I hate it about me)
Q-queen of my husband's heart (I'm sure of that!)
R-responsible
S-super sensitive ( need to grow on this aspect)
T-tanga minsan sa directions
U-uber magmahal
V-violet color ayaw ko
W-wala na ko masabi
Z- zzzz

That's all folks.

1 comment:

zabeth said...

pa scraplift every words. Hehe. Nice to meet you. CPA ka pala teach me to budget especially when buying scrap things.