Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New year's greetings

Actually this is my second time to wrote this-the first one was gone because I accidentally click the escape button. All the great messages for the New Year I received before the clock struck 12:01 were all deleted....waaaaah and I cant retrieved it anymore from cellphone coz once the messages were written here, I would right away delete it from cellphone-pity me. I wished to have a record of those for my next year's reference-joke! I mean see who are those I still have contact with and who are those lost touch with...waah I could only remember their names:

1) Crisologo's Family (LNP Pastoral Leader NDD)
2) N. Madero (MLA Owner)
3) Jane B.-Best Friend way back in College
4) Regz - Best Friend till at this very moment
5) E. Magleo - Finex Pres and former UPPI President (Her message was great about decision from the court that we are recipient of Christ love etc. and
6) Ella Go-my friend and fellow scrapbooker and chatmate (sorry sis-di ko na maretrieve New Year's Message you but i can remember that it all speaks about numbers of one year from seconds to year-I appreciate it and I know I'm assured of many blessings all throughout the year and thanks again!)

Here are some of the messages left from my cellphone. I really need to do this because theses messages are meant to be treasured and kept:

-HNY to you and your family. May this year be truly filled with love, peace and joy. God bless always! - RRM (former boss in Smart)

-A dozen new year's wish for you and your family. 1) Sunrise after the darkest of nights (2) Friends who bring out the best in you. (3) A love that makes you smile (4) Belief that any thing is possible (5) Courage to finally do what you have been putting of (6) Time for yourself (7) Promises that are not broken (8) An answered prayer (9) A heart that forgives (10) A holiday feeling all year round (11) A soul that heals and (12) A good life and healthy body! HNY! - Ellen cousin

"Vive bene, spesso l'amore, di risata motlo." Live well, love much, laugh often. This is an old Italian wish from our family to yours! HNY-Perez Family (former PL and kumare y kumpadres)

-Wishing you the gentle joys of New Year. The warm contentment home, the loving presence of family and friends and God's never failing love-A blessed 2008 - B. pescante (pathway former member)

- Let us welcome 2008 with optimism and hope, believing that we would receive much grace and blessing this coming year. HNY-Geevee (co-member LNP NDD- Kumare)

- May the new year bring you and your family new hope and abundant blessings! God Bless Always! - Allan M. (kumpare/CCpian)

- HNY! Hope this year will be the best year for us. No more emptiness and sickness but instead more abundance, happiness, satisfaction, love, prosperity and peace. Cheers-Edna Deleon and Family (Kumare and former smart employee)

-Praying for God's choicest blessings for you and your family in 2008-Lei -MWG NDD co-women's group member

-HNY we wish you all the best in the year of the rat. God Bless- Mike Go (former officemate)

-Im just glad friendships dont end when the year does. HNY to you and your family. A. Kaye (former leader during college days Student govt.group)

- HNY too! Lets pray and hope for a fruitful and peaceful year ahead of us. God bless us and to your family Mangager. Thank you for everything. HNY-Manny T. (trusted admin asst in the office)

An a lot lot more NY messages (Cabbie, A. Paulette, Mrs. King, Mrs. Eva Igoy,Judith, Jeff, Eva Oros, all my co-women's group Lorna/Joann/DR. Gie and Wendy, Me-anne Liit, my staff Divine, Ivy, Lilibeth and Mel-Q, Len2x San Juan,Tong (Former Smart officemate) Liza B. of SE, Thesa R. Enguerra (CCPian), K. Rome (Kumpare), and JM former staff!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: