Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Messages

I have a very low end cp it N6630, it would clog and cant afford to receive more than 200 text messages. I have a habit of jotting down all the messages I got for Christmas, New Year and even on my Birtday...talking about ka-cornihan hehehe. Anyways that's me- here are some of the messages I was able to write on my journal:

-there's no shop that sells kindness, we must build it within;
we can transplant hearts, be we cannot transplant a warm hearts;
a blessed Christmas and a grace filled New Year- Me-anne M. Cruz


-a Christmas Prayer for you
Psalmb 67:2
May God be gracious to us and bless us;
May God's face shine on us
May the people praise you God
May all the people praise you
The earth has yielded its harvest
Gor our God blesses us
May God bless us still
That the ends of the earth may
Revere God Amen!

May you have a wonderful Christmass filled with peace, healing and wisdome!
-denis dayrit

Happy Christmas to you and to your family. May our good Lord shower you with all His Blessings - aphol

May happiness be at your door today. May it come early and stay forever and bring gifts of good fortune and good health to the whole family.

God's blessing may come as a surprise and how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe. May you be blessed beyond what you expect!

And a lot lot more messages! Merry Christmas...Next I'm going to post my Kaya 8 entry which i only posted last December 30-so so late!

No comments: