Saturday, January 5, 2008

Im Back





I've been idle for quite sometime because of the Holiday stress and all that stuff. Let me update you with all that Ive gone through all throughout this season!

Last December 15, I attended the Mini-EB Christmas Party at Nita Ang's place. It was a blast,coz got to meet other scrap fellas and they were all nice and sweet. We have a hefty dinner and the food really was overflowing. We jumped to Mitch place and whatelse hehehe, we cant helped not to include shopping on the side hehehe kahit party na me-shopping pa rin. hay nako scrapbook addict na-shoppaholic pa hehhee-but we did enjoy checking and buying out lots of yummy stuff from Visual Creations. Then we had our Dirty Santa-it was my first to have such exchange gift way-I did had fun and I loved what I got from Imee...oops I will take pictures of it too. Mia who has so generous did throw out some of her cute and must have stuff- I got K&Company words/titles etc on a tin can box (sorry I forgot the name of this product)-but this was one of my wish list talaga, then I got it, right after I mentioned with the group I must have that one-hehhee then I did! Thanks Mia, and Nita wanted so much this embelly organizer that I bought from Imee-it was actually inside the Bag which I got from her, Nita dream to have it,so for the sake of not getting the entire package hehehe, I gave it to her- she was totally overjoyed and I felt so happy coz I made someone happy. Thanks Nita!

Here are some of the pictures I've taken:

No comments: