Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Wish Came True




Finally, I finished my 1st entry to Kaya Challenge, this time following the rules. There are many firsts on this LO, my firsts to used Layering technique with all the 6 BG papers (good time i bought it in Scrapbukan EB's-muntik ko ng bitawan sa sobrang expensive nya). Its actually one of the great finds there. First ko rin gumamit ng one brand of papers with all its editions eto nga yun. Kasi I would mix and match my PPS-thinking about pagtitipid. Its my first to do hidden journalling hehehe, I dont me if i did well. Anyway, I feel good bec. I can finish a LO in a flash,yun lng creativity wise and all sort of techniques still im a work in progress, I'm not yet there, I still feel not too confident about my work, but I'm happy doing every LO, as in.


So here is it.

No comments: