Friday, September 21, 2007

My Eldest is No. 1 on her class


Just cant help how overjoyed I am, when I heard about my daughter making it on top of her class, she's in Nursery now. Parang nanalo na me ng maraming goodies and best LO for scrapbooking. Actually, they are only less than 10 in the class (har har har)- you might - ah kaya naman pala! Hehehe, its okay hehehe, still my daughter is number 1, she's actually the 2nd youngest in the class, some of her classmates aged 4 yo already. Good thing about it, I seldom teach her, given the hectic sched we have, even on long weekends, and that makes me feel guilty. However, given ample time I would teach her 2 week lessons of her, para makapag handa sya. I'm happy that her retention memory is good. I appreciate her initiative to get her books every now and then, ala lang browsing all over again with all those pictures on it, piling it up, kahit ano ginagawa nya just to make her feel na she's a student and she just love to study. I just hope that she maintain that attitude. Actually I only aim her no. 2, kasi she's been away for more than 1 week when we went for a vacation, and I would tell her sana no. 2 ko ha, and I would buy you watch hehehe. Now pressure na me to buy her watch with all the princess on her fave storybooks, sana me-makita me. Eto tuloy Im greatly overjoyed, di me makawork. Anyway thanks for taking time to read this.

No comments: