Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Life to a New Journey

Here's a LO, a very LO of me, I actually did this for a challenge, but the challenge I thought of joining would disqualify this one, coz of me not following instructions. Good thing I did not send it yet and good thing I got a bunch of good and well verse scrappers around which help me identify and differentiate which is PPS and which is CS. hehehe newbie kasi eh. Anyways, I took another option of submitting it to another challenge as encouraged by some. Kaya loo and behold ayan na sya...hehehe a LO of me. Dyahe nga eh kasi this picture was taken 5 years ago minus the bellybetbag! I remember my waistline measures 25 then hehehe now...dont ask it pls.

Anyway the picture was taken while waiting for the wedding car to arrive. A close friend of my husband is driving the car and he did having a hardtime getting to Pearl Manila (eto lng afford namin eh) anyway. And there a lot more behind the scene but I wont tell anymore. Hope you like it, TFL.

No comments: