Monday, September 15, 2008

Week 3 of Scrappin Mom's

I was still included on the Week 3 challenge last August 29 with a Theme called a day in the life of someone dear to you...I was really quite feel the pressure was on already, cause I don't have much pictures...good thing with our high technology...i was able to access my home-base PC in our office and pick some pictures that showed movements...that I remember those pictures when Hannah started to walk. She was actually a late bloomer, she walked all by herself when she was already 13th month old - unlike her big sister who started walking before she turn 1.

Luckily I was so privilege that there was one fellow scrappin moms' idol who help me out edit my photos since prior to this week my photo was really not so good...I was so happy and very much thankful...cause actually I dont want to put an impression that I dont take this contest seriously and I would be very unfair to the people behind this contest...they really did a-hell-of-a-job (grabe to the max)- - - up to now, I'm still hands down with them.

Anyway, when the announcement were made for those ladies who made it to the next round week 4, I actually do not feel disappointed at all, honestly, because I already felt honored to be considered on the day 1 when this started...being part of Week 1 to 3- were really such a privilege and I was able also to cope up with homesickness and be able to finished 4 layouts while I was away in Manila.

Hence, it was really fun-filled journey and if given a chance I will still definitely join the ride again...congratulations to Scrappinmoms' undying support for the craft - you really help us hone our talents and congratulations to the mom's who are already winners in their own right...and of course for the one true Idol in the last stretch of this challenge...my congratulations in advance...(Me-anne:thinking of few names already)- Hehehe...basta aja...aja.

No comments: