Friday, August 22, 2008

Who will be on for the next round

Actually when the result of the creations made by the MOMs' who made it in the SCRAPPIN MOM'S IDOL CHALLENGE Series the common expression was "jaw-dropping"!!! Yes, its true but I really do feel quite insecure hehehe, because I dont find what I did is okay hehehe...so when this announcement came as to who made it to 2nd week...I was really shocked as in di ko alam kasi I did not expect anymore.

But luckily I'm still in...well I just have to really enjoy it and do have fun...this thing happening now is already a joy ride and really a bonus to me, coz, I'm with the real idols in this craft...

I'm grateful to be part of them...

Actually, last Thursday Aug. 20- I got an advise from our HK office that I'll be having a business trip for 2 weeks. I'll be living this Sunday and be back by Sept. 6. I already told Cookie (My Idol) na I already do not expect myself to be included...so this announcement was really unexpected.

Now my problem is how to pack somethings for my scrapping or ended up visiting one scrap store in HK found in Queens Street....patay ang wallet ko.

No comments: