Monday, March 10, 2008

I got a gift

Yesterday, we attended our usual District Gathering in Ligaya ng Panginoon at Ateneo De Manila. I was again tapped to talked with the children of our District and I was actually lucky got the company of my Mens & Women's Group to assist me. Honestly Im not very prepared coz I got the materials only that same day, anyway thanks for the support of my co-women's group.

After that Ate Haidee Albayda our District Handmaid/District Coordinator for all the women of the district handed me this wonderful gift to show her appreciation for the cards I made last year for the District Anniversary. Grabe, her appreciation is so much that I felt so honored and delighted- imagine she gave me this huge scrapbook kit than her daughter Maima sent from the States kasi di na kasya duon sa baggage nya, when she was there last October to assist Maima in giving birth for her very first child and Ate Haidee's and K. Tony's first ever grandchild in the family.

I was really delighted kasi we dont have much contacts though I would just look up to her as our guidance counselor, our mentor and our leader cause I'm under a pastoral leader so indirect lang talaga. Imagine how she show here appreciation towards me-that I for one never expect and a bit feel not too worthy of it...Kaya parang I felt God confirmed to me thru her and thru my sisters in the community that I can do more and I can make use of my talent like this one for the Glory of God.

Salamat - salamat po talaga. With that-to return back or even somehow to show her how happy and honored I am, I'm going to make few layouts for her and her family. Hehehe, I just be waiting for the pictures and do projects for her.

Here's the kit which I make use my lovely daughters to show it off and me beaming of course - hehehe.


The Kit More than 1200 pcs. worth $100


My daughters Mj & Hannah wanted them to help me show this off (hehehe)


Hannah my little tabaching-ching


Mj not seem happy with here, she wants to take the picture instead


Me beeming from ear to ear (hehhee) Taba ko noh!

1 comment:

trishadeb said...

Every scrapbooker's dream iyang gift sa yo, sis!

Wow!!! talaga!

Keep scrapping and blogging!