Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Altered Maya Road Minibook Challenge

Here's my entry to RkM Challenge-Altered Maya Road Challenge
TITLE: SWEET LITTLE CHILD




Subtitle page 1 sweet pea / 1st bath
page 2 adorable / you are dear to me
page 3 happy memories / be happy / live laugh love
page 4 sweet always / a day to remember
page 5 snuggle / daddy's girl / love
page 6 cute as a button / its my bithday
page 7 party time / my girl
last page Little Princes love bug













Journaling
Page 1
When you were born into my life
You made me realize...God Loves ME SO MUCH!!!
Page 2 I can recollect the day when your Papa and I
Learned that your coming next to your Ate MJ;
We have prayed to God...A lovely little baby like you!!!
Our God pleased with our prayers and given YOU to us!!!
Page 3 Now, we daily thank God and forever will be in His debt.
Today, youre such a PRECIOUS CHILD who brightens our Home!
Page 4 Your sweet little face brings joy to us.
We love to gaze upon you, whenever youre asleep...ssssh!
Page 5 YOu want me to hold you and tucked you up against my chin;
Your Papa wanted to carry you on his arms too...
But most of the times its Me instead...
Page 6 Though, Im so tired during the day...because Mama has to work
I would not mind at all, cause with you
In my arms...my strenght is RENEWED!!!

Materials Used: Daisy D's Premium Paper Collection Moda
Prima Flowers / HS Chipboard Alphabeth
Fo falaah Buttons / Thickers felt alpahs
Ribbons / Embellies Metals and Flowers / Basic Grey Die cuts
Bo Bunny Rub-ons / MME die / K&Company Tag Lines and Dollhouse
Sweet Things Flat Paper / Cherry Arte Chipboards / Prima Floral
Embelishment / Ki Memories Pop Culture multi ribbons /CK Chipboards
Scenic Route Rub-ons /Fanna Junkits fanciful Stickers /DCWV PPs /
Salsa Celebration Junkits / Me & My big ideas Chipboards / Hambly
Rub-ons