Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Prize from Aussie Scrap


Few months back I come across this site http://aussiescrapsource.typepad.com/ there was an on-going contest of just merely dropping a comment- which I did- luckily from more than a hundreds who participated, my name was picked- I think I'm the only person from the Phils.

I won this package and I was tasked to do a layout using this wonderful products-since I only got the package in time for us to leave for Singapore- I havent started a layout yet, but I do have 3 in line now, half finish and very soon to be posted here.

The package contained 48 pcs. back to back PPS and 17 pcs. rub-ons-as in. The papers are all gorgeous the brand name is new "BEEN THERE DONE THAT" but some of the designs are really not meant for PH use-good thing got some pictures of Kangaroo from Singapore-maybe I can use it as subject to matched the papers-hehehe. Thank you Susan Doyle for these.

No comments: